Here ya go:
AL West - Angels
AL Central - Tigers
AL East - Red Sox
AL Wildcard - Indians
NL West - Diamondbacks
NL Central - Cubs
NL East - Mets
NL Wildcard - Not 100% positive, either Padres or Phillies
AL Champs - Tigers
NL Champs - Mets
HAPPY FIRST DAY OF THE METS 2OO8 SEASON!
LAST SEASON AT SHEA!

4 comments:
LETS GO METS!!! im so excited to hear that they are off to a great start in Florida which just set the tone for the rest of the season. I am a mets obsessed fan as well and I am especially rooting for David Wright to step it up as 3 baseman, love him!! keep us posted on the games!!
A little surprised you didn't have the Yankees in your prediction...but you know it's going to happen somehow!
Well I agree with you on the Angels, they are some sort of unstoppable team and now they acquire Hunter to play centerfield it's going to be twice as strong. Well I'm pretty sure about 85% sure that the AL Wildcard will go to a team in the East. I just think this year the East is a lot stronger.
I wish I could relate. I have no interest in sports whatsoever. Does ice skating count?
i think that your predictions are very good. it is probably gonna be a tough choice between the Padres and Phillies there both really good. i hope to see all of your predicts come true. Lets Go Mets!! =)
Post a Comment